Interested in investing?
If you are interested in investing drop us an email at email@example.com. Adherium is listed on the ASX market, the primary registered stock exchange in Australia operated by ASX Limited. Our ticker symbol is ADR. For most stock-tracking software, including mobile phone apps, use the symbol ADR.AX
Adherium Limited’s wholly owned subsidiary*, Adherium (NZ) (formerly Nexus6 Limited), was incorporated in 2001 by CEO, Garth Sutherland.
As someone who has lived with severe asthma his whole life, Garth established the Company to use his technical and engineering expertise to develop a product that could help him manage his own condition, andthereby help others facing the same challenges.
The first Smartinhaler™ was developed for use in clinical trials in 2003, and since then the company has expanded its technology platform and Smartinhaler™ product range. Adherium now has the broadest range of “smart” devices for inhaled drug delivery devices.
- Appendix 4C - quarterly cash flow (to 30 June 2017) 31/07/2017
- Notice under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 14/06/2017
- Adherium Appoints New CEO to Drive Global Growth 09/06/2017
- Shareholder Update May 2017 01/05/2017
- Appendix 4C - quarterly (to 31 March 2017) 28/04/2017
- Adherium presents its Smartinhaler™ data at RDD Europe 2017 27/04/2017
- Buy Back and Cancellation of Employee Share Plan Shares 18/04/2017
- Adherium to present at Respiratory Drug Delivery Europe 2017 11/04/2017