Interested in investing?
If you are interested in investing drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Adherium is listed on the ASX market, the primary registered stock exchange in Australia operated by ASX Limited. Our ticker symbol is ADR. For most stock-tracking software, including mobile phone apps, use the symbol ADR.AX
Adherium Limited’s wholly owned subsidiary*, Adherium (NZ) (formerly Nexus6 Limited), was incorporated in 2001 by CEO, Garth Sutherland.
As someone who has lived with severe asthma his whole life, Garth established the Company to use his technical and engineering expertise to develop a product that could help him manage his own condition, andthereby help others facing the same challenges.
The first Smartinhaler™ was developed for use in clinical trials in 2003, and since then the company has expanded its technology platform and Smartinhaler™ product range. Adherium now has the broadest range of “smart” devices for inhaled drug delivery devices.
Adherium successfully raised A$35m and listed on the ASX in August 2015. The offer is now closed, however interested parties are welcome to download the prospectus for information purposes.
- Adherium to present at Respiratory Drug Delivery Europe 2017 11/04/2017
- Adherium Interim Report & Appendix 4D 28/02/2017
- Quarterly Cash flow (Appendix 4C) December 2016 - 30 January 2017 30/01/2017
- NICE reports on Adherium Smartinhaler for asthma management 12/01/2017
- Adherium appoints new European SVP Business Development 10/01/2017
- Adherium Smartinhaler technology chosen for myAirCoach 08/12/2016
- Adherium Smartinhaler dramatically improves outcomes 17/11/2016
- Appendix 3B (employee share plan) 08/11/2016